1. Sales management position, responsible for the main goals and plans in its functional area.
2. Formulate, participate or assist the upper authorities in implementing relevant policies and systems.
3. Responsible for the daily management of the Department and the management, guidance, training and evaluation of the staff of the department.
4. Responsible for the sales and operation of the organization, including planning, organization, progress control and review.
5. Assist the Sales Director in setting sales targets, sales models, sales strategies, sales budgets and incentive plans.
6. Establish and manage sales team to achieve sales target.
7. From the perspective of sales and customer needs, provide guidance for product development.